Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 30, 2007

My ordinary day

Hello guys! I don’t know what say today. So many things going on and I don’t know where to start.hahaha Okay, I went to work today then went home after 3 pm. I watch Rachael Ray when I arrived home then a little bit of Oprah. The show is about singing and I’m not familiar of who’s performing so I turned off the TV and watch Ysabella at telebisyon.com. After watching Ysabella I watched Pangarap na Bituin in youtube.com coz the one in telebisyon is not working or I have to install something before I can watch the video. Too lazy to install so I went to youtube and watch it there. I enjoyed watching it and looking forward to watch for more next week. I’m not really a fan of it but when I visit my friend here who have a TFC channel, she’s watching it and said that it will end soon. As I watch it that day, the story is exciting so now I checked and watch it too. After that, I cooked for dinner which is tuna casserole. And after dinner chat with my sister in the Philippines while blogging and blog hopping.hehehe

No comments: