Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Are you ready for Christmas?

It seems that everybody is so busy preparing for Christmas. I myself am not ready yet. I still have a lot of things to do and need to finish before that day comes. Hubby and I went out for a quick grocery shopping for Christmas Day. I have my list so I won’t be wasting my time roaming around thinking and looking of what I need. Hubby went for a quick look at the eggnog section and he can’t find any, it’s all gone no more eggnog for him. Its okay for me coz I don’t really like the taste of it. But I think it’s their tradition here that they have eggnog during Christmas so I suggest that if he really wants to get one then he can get an eggnog shake at McDonalds tomorrow. Tomorrow I still have a lot of things to do. It seems that I always have a never ending tasks everyday. I still go to work tomorrow coz I was too late to ask for a day off. Too bad! Then I need to deliver one gift for my friend, cook for dinner, go to church in the evening, wrap hubby’s gift, continue decorating the house, maybe iron some clothes if I still have time and one thing that I want to do is watch the Ysabella. Haha I miss 3 episodes already so I have to do that in one day if at all possible. Whew! Hubby teased me that I don’t have time to sleep anymore coz I have a lot of things to do that needs to be done. Oh boy! I just wish everything will be alright and that I can do all these things before Christmas. That’s really a challenge for me to do all these.

Merry Christmas! And may all of us have a Prosperous New Year!

2 comments:

♥ CC ♥ said...

Busy ang schedule ha? Grabe ka chelle maatiman nimo na. heheh! Hinay hinay lang babaye. Merry Christmas pud diha

Michelle said...

yeah, too busy to do all those things but i was able to accomplish some of it. though i haven't iron the clothes and watch the ysabella soap opera and cook but it's okay coz I finish most of the tasks in my list. haha good thing after delivering my gift to a friend she gave me some left overs (my share) that they had yesterday from the party (coz they forgot to call me) so there's no need for me to cook na. naluwas akong panihapon. haha