Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 1, 2007

I can read your mind...

Hi there! Just arrive home from work and here I am again in front of the computer. Hmm Sounds like I’m addicted to this blogging thing now huh. I just want to add something in my blog before I get busy doing other stuff. Okay, last week hubby and I went to Walgreens Pharmacy to buy my Derma’s prescription. We were told to wait for I think 20 minutes before the prescription is ready. We roam around the place and there’s one thing that catches my attention, a toy which says “I can read your mind”. It says in the package “Try me” so I tried playing with it to see if the toy can really read my mind. At first I don’t know what to think about coz I’m too excited to play with it. There are buttons to push to play and answer the questions yes or no. The toy was confused of what I was thinking coz the truth is I wasn’t thinking of a particular thing, and then I decided to focus on one thing. Hmm The question sounds easy to answer when I already know what I’m thinking and after a few questions, the toy knows what I’m thinking. Sounds interesting right? I had fun playing with it. I’m not sure if that’s only for entertaining the kids, but I can be a kid too.hahaha

No comments: