Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Awards! Awards! Awards!

I love to receive awards here. It feels so great when somebody is awarding you. So so happy and glad to receive awards in the blogging world. I wanna thank my friends Twerlyn, Butchay, Jazevox and Jk Juliana for giving me these awards. Thank you so much guys! You make my day a very good one. I'm glad to have such a wonderful friends in the blogging world. Thanks a lot!








Now I'm going to pass these awards to Juliana, Pinaymama, Chalyza, and those who don't have this yet that are in my list. Let's pass the blessings to others. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just dropping by to let you know that i tagged you with the two-little kitties award too (the Blogging Buddies Award). have a nice day :-)

Michelle said...

thanks jazevox, i'll include your name here for tagging me the little kittens. :)