Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 20, 2008

I signed up for PPP!

In the past, I had no idea how a blogger can make money thru their blog but it seems that what they’re saying is happening to me now. I was hesitant at first about this paid blogging thing but after hearing from my blogger friends about the positive results with PPP, I then thought that maybe I can try this one too. My curiosity leads me to what we call luck or opportunity. What I like about PayPerPost is I can make friends thru blogging, share my experiences and at the same time I’m earning. I guess all of us want to have this kind of opportunity especially those who really love to write. After a couple of months of observing other bloggers and reading good posts about PPP, I was excited to be a part of it so I signed up at PPP last night. I thought I’m going to wait for a couple of days for the reply but I got the answer before 24 hours! When I open my email this afternoon, I got a letter from PPP saying that my blog is already approved. Wow! I was amazed for the quick reply! Now I know that paid blogging is really true. I now start thinking of what to do with my money from blogging. How about taking a vacation to Philippines? Haha It’s not cheap but that’s my goal. So if you want to make friends from around the world and want to earn while doing that, join PPP and you’ll be more than happy like me. Want to earn while you blog? Apply at PPP and they will help you do it. You can visit their website and read the instructions about how to start and what’s the blog ethics so you’ll know what to do. Have fun blogging and don’t forget to get paid to blog the things you love.



3 comments:

Rozella said...

Yay! Congrats on signing up Michelle! :) Welcome to the club.

laura said...

congrats for u dear,if ako ang manager ng ppp talagang pasado naman blog u hehehe...

Michelle said...

rozella: thanks girl! i hope my PR won't go to zero so i can get good offers. it's fun though. :)

laura: thanks laura! di nga ako makapaniwala kasi ang bilis ng approval. mabilis pala sila mag approve pati sa opps. :)