Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mango Float Again...

Hubby liked the mango float I made so he asked me if I can make some again next time. I told him that it depends on the mango, if the mango is good then I'll make a mango float again but if not, then I won't. I like the honey mango's taste coz it's sweet and that's what we're using also in the Philippines if we are make it. The other week I bought 3 honey mangoes only coz they don't look good to me. When I sliced it, two were bad and only one is good. Last week I bought 4 mangoes coz they looked pretty. I then bought the ingredients for the mango float and made one the other day when the mangoes were ready.

Here it is...





And here's the recipe. :)

2 cans of nestle cream
1/4 or1/2 of heavy cream or all purpose cream
condense milk
3-6 pcs. graham cracker
ripe mango (sliced thinly)

mix the first 3 ingredients but add the condense milk little by little according to your taste. put the graham crackers at the bottom of the dish then put half of the liquid mixture on top of the graham crackers, next put the mango covering the white mixture. you can add the rest of the liquid mixture and put mango again on top of it or you can add more grahams before adding the rest of the liquid mixture then end with mango on top of it. put it in the freezer until it becomes hard then serve.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow it looks so yummy...and you make me starving..huhu...anyways...how do u make this one? sarap tignan eh T_T

Michelle said...

hehe yes it is delish. :)

Unknown said...

Oh yum yum!!... It looks so good. I am going to try to make it..ha ha.

Michelle said...

yeah, it's so simple and easy. :)