Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 19, 2008

Drink Milk Everyday

That's what my Aunt told me. She said "Michelle, you have to drink milk everyday to protect your bones". I am not that old yet but I can feel some pains in my spinal cord. I sometimes massage it myself and noticed that it's kind of swollen. So I thought that I need to drink milk because according to Dr. OZ also at the Oprah show that milk can also help us put to sleep. Hmm That sounds interesting! Though I know and heard of it many times but I don't like to drink milk because of the taste. I like to drink soda than water and no milk or juice whatsoever. haha After hearing the good points again why we should drink milk everyday, I started buying milk for me and not for cooking. hehe I forced myself to drink the milk before I go to bed and if I still have time in the morning, I drink a little too before going to work. After a while, I learn to like it. There was one time that I was at work and thirsty. My co-worker asked me if I want to get some drinks but I said "NO" because my taste buds was looking for my milk. As soon as I arrived home, I grabbed my milk in the fridge and drink one glass until my taste buds are satisfied. Man, that taste sooo good! I now appreciate the taste of it! I noticed that when I drink milk before going to bed, I can sleep well and had lots of dreams. My body pain becomes lesser unlike before. Now milk made me feel good. :)
Milk

3 comments:

Nova said...

hahaha.. thanks for these post michelle, you know i usually drink milk when i'm about to sleep at night.. pero murag na-addict ko sa caffaine ba... pero i'll make sure nga i will drink milk instead of coffee...

i have also heard that and seen advertisement about drinking milk everyday that would give a great help for us women, to pervent OSTIO...[not sure of the spelling]

Ilocana said...

This comment is not 4 the"milk" post.... I just found out that my blog title is somewhat similar to one of your fellow blogger. Only, it's the reverse. Mine is My world, my Life; hers is My Life,my world...Gee I don't want to be called "manggagaya".. So I'm thinking of another title again, he,he.

Michelle said...

jeff & nova: you're welcome! it's true that milk can prevent the osteoporosis. but if you really don't like to drink milk, you can take vitamins to prevent it. :)

ilocana: well, you can change your header any time. good luck! :)