Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I Love My Technorati: Tag Updated



I want to thank Twerlyn for tagging me this.


Here's The Golden Rule:


1.Copy and Paste the entire page comeback to me and asked me your numberHere.[link]


2.Its not necessary to erase once you've done the post already.Just add them in your post.Leave one space at a time.


3.Add title "Tagged Updated" Benefits that will get by playing this game is:


4.Your Technorati will gain more Authorities and gain more links,inlinks,backinks too.


5.I will read and survey every links posted and joined this game. Because i know some links is not a good one Remember i am the moderator, i want all the links is good and not a bad one. Promoting bad exposure this is not the game for you. Thanks and God bless.


1.Filipino-Life-Abroad 2.Random Thoughts 3. Proudly Filipina 4. Everyday Lives 5.Bestfriend Blogs 6.Thoughts and Rambling 7. In my Kitchen 8. In the Life Of..Mine 9. Everything Has A Reason 10.Filipina In Hawaii 11.My Daily Ramblings Rendevous 12.Puzzle of my heart13. Twerlermz Blog 14.Anything and Everything 15. My Small World 16. Add your link here


I'm tagging Catsy, Mica, Kerslyn, Juliana, Sheng, and Chalyza.

No comments: