Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm guilty for taking my time...



I haven't been blog hopping for I think 2 or 3 days now because I had other things to do. I'm back to sleeping late which I want to change and tried to sleep early again. Of course, blogging took most of my time when I'm at home which made me feel guilty coz after dinner I go back to my laptop and I noticed that hubby is the one doing the dishes, washing clothes and cleaning the kitchen which is suppose to be my job as a wife. If I go out with friends, hubby was the one doing the chores which again made me feel guilty every time I come home late. I'm just so lucky to have him. And do you know what he tells me every time I go out whether I go shopping or going out with friends? He never fails to say "Have fun! Drive carefully, bye!" I enjoyed going out with friends but I also know my limits. I say "Sorry, I'm late" if I arrive home late even if I didn't say of what time I come home. I just don't want him to think that I'm abusing the freedom that he gave me. Though he always says "its okay" if I arrive home late but I still feel guilty.

4 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

i do understand where you're coming from. blogging indeed takes a lot of your time. but you my dear are lucky for having such a very understanding and loving hubby! though you also deserve some time on your own.

Ilocana said...

You should'nt feel guilty about it cos you don't do it everyday. Or do you? He,he. Well, we only go out like every other Friday and that's not so bad at all. My hubby always say I need to have time by myself. And he usually mean it. As for your hubby, I'm pretty sure he meant every word whenever he say, have fun or it's okay. So why worry?. After all, we should not feel guilty doing the things we love rather, enjoy the moments.

Sweetiepie said...

That goes the same for me sis, hubby do all the house chores while I`m too busy at work and blogging. hehehe

Michelle said...

mummy sheng, ilocana and sweetiepie: Yeah, I shouldn't feel guilty. Thanks for the comments girls. It's nice to know that I'm not alone. ^_^