Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rambutan



Hubby and I went to the grocery store last night and guess what I found! The Rambutan! I didn't notice it at first because there's not much in there and when I remember that it's rambutan, I asked hubby if he wants to try it. There's no price in there so I just pick the good ones. Then I saw the instruction of how to eat it which surprise me. hehe I was thinking that maybe this is new here. Then I was surprised when I saw the price. Guess how much? It's $0.69 cents each which is P29 pesos each if converted to Philippine money. Good thing I didn't took a whole lot. Beside the rambutan is the honey mango, the one that taste like the mango in the Philippines. I pick one but when I saw the price which is $1.50 each, I return it. Good if the mango is big but it's small so never mind. I can live without it for now. haha

No comments: