Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 9, 2008

Picnic at the Park

Today is my day off so I was thinking to have a picnic with my friends at the Park. I was kinda hesitant to have a picnic because when I check the weather yesterday it says that there will be an isolated thunderstorm today. But this morning, it seems that the sun is out and no thunderstorm going on so my friends and I plan to have the picnic and will just eat our lunch at the Park. For my friends Amy and Jane, it was their first time of going to this park. I've been there many times and love the place that I even go there by myself if I'm bored. The place is really relaxing and good for exercising. Anyway, I went to the store to buy 2 loaves of bread for the fish at the Park and a spray for mosquito with sunscreen in it coz I thought that mosquitos are everywhere and might want to have a bite of me. haha Thank God there's no mosquito there. Though it was so hot but the wind blows every now and then. We had fun staying there and we are looking forward for the next picnic. Here are the photos I took at the park today. :)

Just relaxing...

Looking at the sorroundings while relaxing...

Having fun feeding the fish, ducks and geese.

9 comments:

laura said...

relax relax talaga buti nakisama panahon d2 maulan till now

Michelle said...

haha yeah, buti na lang di umulan dito. very good ang weather kanina kaya nakapag picnic kami ng mga friends ko. :)

Sara Monica Soriano said...

wow picnic!!! galing nakisama ang weather. :)

Ilocana said...

Ahoy, starring na naman kami, ha.ha..We really had fun, thanks again Chelle.

Anonymous said...

hi Michelle! Stumbled ur blog link from Mica. What a beautiful day in the photos. Indeed refreshinh/relaxing.

BTW, if you have plans to extend your blog network, entrecard is one way to do it. They are giving credits at the moment where you can use to advertise to other blogs. Just read from my blog about it if you are interested in extending your traffic/network.

Ingat and best regards from Italy.

ABC Bloglearner at http://abc-bloglearning.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

monica: yeah, kaya nakapag picnic kami. :)

ilocana: you're welcome! next time, we'll plan ahead na para makapagluto ng masarap. haha

abc bloglearner: Ok, I'll try to check it. thanks for informing me. :)

Juhanis M. said...

It's good to know that you went for a picnic with your friends and family. I honestly thought that picnicking was a thing of the past, especially in the States. I believe that kind of activity is essential in order for you to have a good, healthy relationship with each other in the family. Keep it up!

Michelle said...

thanks ras! picnic at the park is the best frugal recreation for family and friends plus the place is very nice and entertaining. :)

Hazel said...

what a nice pinic there...