Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Vanilla bean ice cream


Are you familiar with that name? Honestly this flavor sounds new to my ears. I only know about this when I looked at the dessert menu of I think two of the Restaurant's that hubby and I went to. Anyway, I wasn't planning to get one but hubby said we'll try it after I said that I saw two Restaurants using it as one of their dessert. Here's a photo of it. I just topped the vanilla bean ice cream with Hershey’s syrup chocolate flavor. It was yummy but hubby said it taste like chemicals. haha But that's what he said the first time he tried eating it. Now, if I asked him of what he wants for dessert after dinner he'd say "The good one" which means the vanilla bean ice cream. It made me confused when he said the good one coz he said it taste like chemicals. I guess, his taste buds start to like it. hahaha

No comments: