Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Honey I'm Home

These are the words that my co-worker and I joke around when one of us go back to work after having a break. Before when I was single, I’d like to work 8 hours so I can save something for the future. I always wanted to have a baby so I thought I need to save money for my baby’s future though at that time I don’t know yet if I’ll ever get married or not. Before I get married, hubby and I talked about our plans for the future. I wanted to work so I won’t be bored at home and hubby told me that I don’t need to work but if I want to because of boredom, he would prefer that I work part time. Why? Because he said that if I’m not in the house when he comes home from work then it feels like he’s still single. I didn’t know exactly of what he meant by that until I started working part time. Yes, I work part time and I make sure that I’m in the house when he comes home from work. Yesterday hubby decided not to go to work because he’s not feeling well. And when one of the managers asked me if I’m ready to go home early I said Yes right away. Now I know the feeling of coming home when somebody is waiting for you. I hurriedly went home and supposed to say “Honey I’m Home” but when I arrived, the house was dark and quiet. I thought I’ll see him watching TV or at the Office reading articles thru the internet that interest him but I didn’t. I went to the bedroom and saw him sound asleep. I turned on the light and woke him up by saying slowly “Hubby I’m home”. His big green eyes were surprised to see me and suddenly he smiled. What a nice feeling to come home when somebody is waiting for you... even if that person is still sleeping.

11 comments:

lusia said...

hi friend .nice to meet you .I have read some of your post it is really usefut.
www.indiantamilmasalas.blogspot.com
www.onlinebusinesscourse.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

This is such a heart-warming post, Mich. Wish i can say those words someday too..."honey, i'm home". Hehe.

Anyway, got something for u... http://tweetart-chic.blogspot.com/2008/07/interrogate-me.html

Gorgeous MUM said...

hope your hubby feels better soon.

Unknown said...

so sweet! i dont have work right now so hubby always gets a kiss from me right at the moment that he's in our doorstep. hehehe.

Katelove's said...

Hello sis mich, naa ko dere, sensya na karon pko nkablik ug visit sa imoha. Saun na busy man gud kadiyot. Ah, mao diay wla na ko kakita sa imong cbox, i can't blame you jud sis. Somehow, kaning blogging naa sad jud dis-advantage sad, pro dli nlng ta mag-paapekto anang wlay ayo nga mga tawo dha. hehehe. Ingat always sis and have a great day! I hope that ur hubby will feel better, how is he doing na? til then and see yah!

Cecile said...

chelle, here reading new post on your blog, thanks for sahring it :-)

Francine Ann said...

gwapa, nawala lagi imo shoutbox diri.imo gipapas? ato pa diay, join us here naman

http://www.macheriefrancine.com/?p=1166 gibuhatan jud taka ug otang

Lynn said...

got something for u, Mich. here...http://tweetartz.blogspot.com/2008/07/come-and-join-ride.html

Micawatson said...

am here today, have a good day!

Gorgeous MUM said...

A wonderful Thursday to you!

Michelle said...

TGIF tomorrow! May all of you will have a happy Friday. :)