Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 15, 2008

It's All About Me

I got this tag from Lynn. Thanks for sharing girl. :)

{START COPY}


The object is to complete each of the following snippets.


Participants: Startin’ A New Life, Too / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / My Happy Place / Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Mommy Talks / Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / My Colorful World / Random Thoughts / Explore Manila / My Online World / My Life in this Wonderful World / In Depth / Ed's Mommy Life / Just Me..Eds / My Precious Niche / T☺ni's Attachments / Sheng's Simple Thoughts / Lynn's Chic Spot / YOU

{END COPY}

I am: Just a simple person with big dreams for my family.
I think: I'm bloated lately.
I know: that someday I'll gain a lot of weight. huhu
I have: a very loving, caring, understanding and supportive husband. Lucky me! :)
I wish: we can buy a house someday. :)
I hate: when I'm not feeling well. It made me moody.
I miss: Filipino foods!
I fear: Death.
I hear: the water flowing in the kitchen sink. Maybe hubby is washing the dishes. haha
I smell: Nothing.
I crave: for TOCINO yesterday, today and tomorrow. LOL
I search: ideas about something that interest me thru the internet or books.
I wonder: how small my baby is right now.
I regret: allowing others to take advantage of my weakness.
I love: my husband.
I ache: my back, shoulder, neck and abdomen.
I am not: a girl, I'm now a woman. hahaha
I believe: I can fly. LOL!!!
I dance: alone or with hubby, friends, family and relatives.
I sing: if I'm in the mood. (",)
I cry: when i'm down or when i heard something that is not acceptable to me.
I fight: for my right.
I win: the raffle draw last Easter Sunday for the first time. haha
I lose: my appetite lately!
I never: want to have debt. That's just a headache.
I always: am down to earth.
I confuse: hubby with my grammar. I wish I can talk English like my native language.
I listen: to music and the sounds of nature.
I can usually be found: at home.
I am scared: when i hear some noise and nobody's around.
I need: to take some rest, rest and more rest.
I am happy about: having the freedom to do anything I want here in US.
I imagine: of what life would be ones baby comes along.

I tag: YOU! ^_^

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Hello Mich! How's the preggy girl? Dito pa me office ba pero i'm bored man so blog hop sa. Hehe.

Thank u for doing the tag again. More coming soon. Lol.

Happy weekend!

Micawatson said...

happy weekend