Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Alphabet Tag

Here's another tag asking more facts about me. Thanks to Lynn and Ilocana for passing this to me. I really appreciate the thought. ^_-

A. Attached or single? --- Attached
B. Best friend? --- My college bestfriend, my cousin and most of all... hubby.
C. Cake or pie? --- I'm not really into cake or pie but I found a cake that I love... the chocolate stampede of Long horn restaurant and a triple chocolate pie of Village Inn restaurant in Florida.
D. Day of choice? --- Saturday and Sunday... coz it's relaxing day or going out with hubby. ^_^
E. Essential item? --- Laptop.
F. Favorite color? --- Pink and white.
G. Gummy bears or worms? --- Ngek! Don't like them.
H. Hometown? --- Philippines!
I. Favorite indulgence? --- Chinese foods especially the buffet!
J. January or July? --- January because of the New Year. :)
K. Kids? --- Soon! *_*
L. Life isn’t complete without? --- God, hubby and our baby.
M. Marriage date? --- October 28th (",)
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: --- 3.
O. Oranges or apples? --- Fuji apple.
P. Phobias? --- Cockroach! Ewwww!
Q. Quotes? --- "Live for today but save for your future"
R. Reasons to smile? --- Hubby and my little baby.
S. Season of choice? --- Christmas!!!
T. Tag 5 people? I am tagging Butchay, Princess, Laradee, Simplymama and Pinaywahm.
U. Unknown fact about me? --- I'm shy too Lynn! hehe
V. Vegetable? --- Sweet corn.
W. Worst habit? --- Nothing. :)
X. X-ray or ultrasound? --- None of them.
Y. Your favorite foods? --- Fried chicken, fish stew, pork BBQ (Philippine style), Steak, Pizza, Sbarro's baked ziti and garlic bread.
Z. Zodiac sign? --- Scorpio

1 comment:

Lynn said...

oi, pareho diay ta shy, mitch. apir! hahaha.

salamat sa paghimo ani, sis. i actually have an award for u too. just check it out at my sweet temptatioin.

enjoy your weekend and take extra care. mwah!