Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 31, 2009

Vacation at SeaWorld

I’ve been to Orlando Florida once with my dear hubby for our vacation. We drove there coz it’s within driving distance. We had lots of fun at SeaWorld by watching awesome shows like Shamu, the crowd and a lot more. Now they have a new roller coaster ride called Manta. I’m not a roller coaster fan but hearing the scream from those who ride the roller coaster put a smile on my face. I had fun listening to them. I can say that those people are really brave and I’m pretty sure that they had fun riding the roller coaster. I know somebody who really loves to ride a roller coaster, my sister and her husband. In fact, they went there for their honeymoon because of the rides. haha Anyway, in the manta roller coaster you will dive deep and fly high as if you’re riding a giant ray. It really looks beautiful. So if you’re a fan of rides, you better try the manta yourself. Here’s the nice part. You buy a ticket to SeaWorld and you get a ticket to Aquatica or Busch Gardens for FREE! How cool is that! If I don’t have a baby right now, I would like to grab this opportunity coz it’s a very good deal. It’s like buying one ticket for two parks! It’s really nice to be there and I can’t wait to go there again with Claira. Hubby and I are planning to go back there someday so Claira can experience the fun we had. I’m sure Claira will love going to SeaWorld.

Post?slot_id=

No comments: