Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Curtains and Curtain Rods

There are so many to choose from and now I'm confuse which one I like for the house. Hubby wants to use 3 rods for the windows. One for the sheer, second is the thicker curtain and I want to have a valance so the windows look pretty. We've been spending hours and hours shopping for curtains and curtain rods but we haven't find the perfect one for the master's bedroom, dining, living and family room yet. In addition to that, it's difficult for us to find a perfect curtain for the family room and hearth room coz we have a high ceiling. I was thinking that the only way to get the perfect length of the curtain is to sew them myself coz we don't want to pay a thousand dollars just for one window if it's custom made. We are not that rich. We are now house poor. hahaha

No comments: