Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 18, 2010

New Work Out for Me

I tried mowing the lawn for the second time today but this time I mowed the whole lawn unlike the first time when I gave up after mowing the front yard. I saw our neighbor (an older woman) mowing their backyard the other day and this morning I saw another neighbor (also a woman) mowing their yard. I was observing our neighbor today if she's having a hard time turning the mower around coz I did the last time and then I saw the trick that she used so I thought, hmm if she can do it then I can do it too. I was getting ready to mow the lawn when hubby arrived. Today I was having fun mowing the lawn, sweating like crazy but not breathless or exhausted. I didn't even took a break for a drink and finished mowing the whole area. That was a good work out and I'll do it again. I never thought I would do such a thing but seeing our neighbors working at their yard is contagious. It's good to see the result right away, not in my body though but our yard looks well groomed which put a smile on my face. ^_^

No comments: