Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Busy Schedule

... is what I had lately. Hmm I think it always has been that way since Claira was born. She's a handful plus the events and other schedules that needs to be done. It's almost a month now that hubby and I are trying to make our house ready for a special guests. Yeah, my cousin in Hawaii is coming over and will stay in our house for a couple of days til they're ready to move to the town home that they're going to rent for a while. I have mixed feeling because I don't want to expect too much. They are kinda not sure in the past if they really want to settle down here. I'm really hoping that they'll choose this place where I'm at so I have a relative that I can call for emergency but I'll respect their decision if ever they change their mind. We'll see...

No comments: