Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 10, 2010

94 to 21

Got the bad news this morning. From 94 it went down to 21. I have another appointment this 17 for another blood test. They want to know that the result becomes zer0 or negative coz if not then I have to have the surgery before I get pregnant again. I hope this will be the last blood test of this year. Done crying yesterday (kc feel ko Lang) and today. Claira's been a good girl today combing my hair and trying to make me smile while my tears are falling. Had plans to go out before the bad news but after hearing it, my world stopped. But life must go on. My baby is dependent on me and I don't want to be hubby's burden. Went to the mall after talking to friends and a good cry. Now I feel better.

No comments: