Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2 Preggy's = 1 Baby Shower

At last, the baby shower is already finish. Whew! It's not easy for me hosting a party coz I'm not a party person when I was in the Philippines but I'm learning slowly how it works by attending my friends parties. I'm so thankful I have great friends who are always there ready to help me when I need it. Oh boy, it's difficult to live in the US if you don't have family and relatives helping you. Thank God He gave me friends! :)

Here we are taking pictures before eating. hehe


My two preggy friends. Surprise!!!


Kainan na! lol


1 of the games we played. who got the prettiest diaper made of tissue paper?


Opening of their gifts.


Us after the party. Tagay2 while chika2 and kaon2. lol

No comments: