Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 18, 2011

Claira's Plate

Here in the US, the toddlers in Claira's age should already know how to feed themselves unlike in the Philippines where I grow up where parents or babysitters are the one feeding the kids. Now I understand why adults in the Philippines doesn't want their kids to eat on their own and that's because of the mess the kids make while they eat and if the food end up on the floor then it's wasting money. So now that I am a mom, I try to make it easier on me and Claira. I do want Claira to learn how to feed herself but I don't want to waste food so here's what I put in her plate. I cut up light sausage (less sodium), strawberries and grapes. It's easy to clean up this bite size pieces if they fall on the floor.

No comments: