Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Claira's First Movie

I wasn't really planning to bring Claira to the Movie Theater yet but my cousin told me that the Movie Dolphin Tale was good.  I know Claira love dolphins and whales after we saw them in SeaWorld Orlando so I thought maybe she'll like the movie too.  I picked up Claira early in school so we can watch the movie early.  I'm thinking that if we watch it in the afternoon, she might be cranky. 

Well, she liked watching the dolphin named Winter but she doesn't like the dialogue.  So later she lost interest and kept asking me "where's the dolphin mommy?"  I guess she didn't understand yet of what a movie is.  But the good thing was she didn't scream even if the sound was so loud and the screen is huge.

No comments: