Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Own Version of Meatloaf

I'm not a meatloaf eater but my DH is so I try to make some once in a while.  I tried to experiment on ingredients that I'm familiar with and one day my Aunt told me the easiest meatloaf recipe she have.  It's just meat (the one that you like of course) and a can of campbell's chicken and rice condensed soup.  I was checking a meatloaf recipe in a recipe book that uses bacon to put on top of the meatloaf and made my own version of meatloaf.  To make my meatloaf healthier, I use ground pork and chicken, italian style panko bread crumbs for some more flavor, minced veggies and a turkey bacon.  Then I mix the ketchup and the meatloaf drippings, save most of it as gravy and brush some on top of the turkey bacon. It's Delicious! :)

No comments: