Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 1, 2012

The List

Travelling Internationally is not only tiring if it's more than a day of travel but also expensive.  And to make sure that I get most of what I paid for the plane ticket, I made a list of what to do, where to go and what to eat when we're there.  I heard my friends who went back to the Philippines to visit that they haven't eaten the foods they want to eat because it's expensive or there's no time to find them.  I want to make sure that I'll eat the foods I crave that can't be bought here so I won't regret coming back home and not eating or doing what I want.  I'm sure I won't be able to do everything and eat all that's in my list because some of them are probably not in season or hard to find but a list is a great help so I won't miss a thing.  I even ask my friends of the food they remember that they like to eat when they were there coz I don't remember all the names anymore.  It's hard to find something that you don't know the name right?  Well, let's see what's going to happen. :)

No comments: