Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fun in Boracay Island Philippines

One of the highlights in our vacation was going to Boracay.  I heard a lot of nice comments about the place and so we went there with my sister and brother-in-law.  We had fun there swimming, sailing, island hopping, boating, parasailing, eating seafoods, shopping and etc. but make sure that your wallet is full when you go there.  Lol
 
Sailing before sunset.

Snorkeling!  It's in my to do list too! Weeeee

This is just one of the beauties under the sea.  It seems like I'm swimming in a big aquarium.  It's awesome!

Yeah, I know it's crazy and it's in my to do list too.  Parasailing at last!  Actually, it's scary when you're way up there and the boat is tiny when you look down.  I probably won't do it again. haha

No comments: