Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Little Helper

I wonder of what age does girls started to wash dishes but my little helper is willing to help washing dishes and of course play with the soap and water after.  There were times when she's bored and wants to be with me in the kitchen and asked if she can help.  I'm not sure if it's the right age to be washing dishes coz she's not 4 yet and probably too young to handle the breakable stuff but she insist and brought her step stool right away coz she just want to help.  She did a pretty good job for a first timer.  It scares me watching her washing the glass and plates that she might break but I have to trust her and not show my feelings so she'll learn and not be scared of trying something new.  That's what I kept on telling her that she can do anything even if it's difficult as long as she think that she can do it.  
 

No comments: