Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Grilled Tilapia

Lately I've been craving for grilled foods.  I met one of my friends at the Asian store one day and asked how I was doing.  Well, I told her that as usual my taste buds are still picky and only wants Filipino foods but this time I want grilled foods.  She then told me that she'll grill a tilapia fish using charcoal if she has the time.  Perfect, coz I was looking for that charcoal taste. haha  The next day I received a call from my friend letting me know that the Grilled Tilapia is coming.  And she brought two, not one tilapia and a grilled pork that hubby liked.  It's yummy with a dipping sauce. Thank you Lord for sending Angels to my house!  


No comments: