Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Decluttering and Organizing

I'm in a mission to organize the stuff that we have in the house coz we've been donating our stuff to the American Veterans but we still have a lot of stuff.  Sometimes I just go out with the kids so I can't see the work that I need to do in the house because it's too much and I don't know where to start and how to do it knowing that I have a fussy baby and a 5 years old.  Boy oh boy, now I'm really serious to declutter and organize so I can breathe freely and have more time with the family.  It's fun to declutter, organize and decorate but it needs a lot of time too.  Hopefully I'll be able to tackle this job before this month ends. (crossing my fingers) :)

No comments: