Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Be Myself Tag from Butchay

I want to thank Butchay for tagging me this. I enjoyed answering the Q's though it gives me a little squeeze in my brain. haha

1. What’s one thing that’s weighing on your mind?
♫ Been thinking of what’s the best gift for me this Christmas. Don't know what I want. toink!

2. What’s one thing you’ve learned from a good friendship gone bad?
♫ To accept the fact that we learn from them also.

3. What’s one thing you’ve learned lately from love?
♫ I’m concern about his feelings and not just mine. It’s not about what makes me happy but what makes him happy also.

4. Is there anyone special in your life at the moment?
♫ My Hubby.

5. What’s the happy time you’ve had in the past week/s?
♫ 1) Making hubby laugh so hard. 2) Hubby helped me to shop for the stuff I was looking for. 3) Hubby request a day off from work so he can go with me to the Dentist.

6. How far would you go for love?
♫ As far as I can take as long as I’m still respected, loved and cared for.

7. Is there anything in your past that you’d like to do/try again?
♫ To be strong enough to stand in my own two feet without fears and full of hopes.

8. What’s your favorite kind of weather?
♫ 75 degrees F warm.

9. Why is this?
♫ I’m a woman so my body is looking for a warm weather since I am a warm blooded animal.

10 . Who do you like to spend your nights with?
♫ Hubby most of the time and friends for ladies night out.

11. Are you an emotional person?
♫ Yes I am.

12. Can you cry in front of others?
♫ Yeah when I feel really bad, I can’t wait to hide.

13. What’s something that can always make you feel better?
♫ Doing what I wanted to do.

14. What does love make you feel like?
♫ A superwoman. Haha

15. And losing love?
♫ Depressed and sad.

16. Are you self conscious?
♫ Sometimes.

17. Do you think of others before yourself?
♫ I tried not to coz it doesn’t do any good to me but yeah, I still do.

18. Where do you see yourself some time next year?
♫ Earning from blogging and still work.

19. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
♫ I think so but now I tried to balance before deciding anything.

20. Do you think you’d be able to survive a whole year in jail?
♫ I don’t know and I choose not to go that way.

21. Who do you feel the most comfortable to go around?
♫ Sister, close friends and relatives.

22. Is there something that you’re waiting for? someone perhaps?
♫ Yeah, a baby if that time comes.

23. One thing you’re looking forward to.
♫ Treat myself in a spa and another Christmas party with my girl friends.

24. How do you feel about change?
♫ Excited and thrilled of what’s gonna happen.

25 . Any plans this summer?
♫ Not yet.

26. What are your plans for your next birthday?
♫ Nothing in mind yet.

27. Do you think someone out there is in love with you?
♫ Yeah, my husband.

28. How do you feel right this second?
♫ Sleepy and tired.

29. One word that describes you at this point of your life?
♫ Contented.

30. What do you think about this survey?
♫ It’s fun.

I am tagging those who enjoy answering this. haha Have fun!

3 comments:

Norm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Norm said...

Hi! Michelle...thank you for this tag! next day ko na ito gawin ha kasi medyo busy ang beauty ko ngayon...take care

Michelle said...

oks lang norms. take care!