Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 14, 2007

Losing weight?

I know that there are a lot of women around the world who are struggling to lose weight but not me. I am scared that I become fat coz of the different food I ate now so I tried to control myself not to be tempted with the delicious fatty foods and if I bite the bait then I try to limit myself also coz I want to maintain my ideal weight. I don’t know what’s going on but lately I noticed that my pants are a little bit loose which now worries me. I don’t want to be so skinny. Now I’m thinking that maybe I didn’t eat the right foods for me. I guess I have to gain weight this time coz I don’t want to be so skinny. I don’t want to look like a skeleton. hehe

2 comments:

Jazevox said...

lately, i noticed that some of my pants are not fitting me, they are getting so tight

Michelle said...

oh my, im sure you're now worried about that. i wish you the best in life and thanks for adding me.