Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 6, 2008

8 Things That Am Grateful For

A new friend of mine tagged me this. Thanks Francine for tagging me this. I appreciate the thought.

Here are the 8 things that I’m grateful for:

1. That I’m still alive and kicking’ today. hehe
2. That I have an understanding and supportive husband.
3. That Hubby and I are both healthy.
4. I’m grateful for the blessings that I receive each day.
5. That I have good girl friends here in a place where I’m at.
6. That I have a part time job which allows me to change my schedules if I want to. hehe
7. That I can do what I want when I want to.
8. That I found new friends around the world thru this blog.

Anyone who wants to be tagged? You are free to grab this one. Go get this!

No comments: