Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 19, 2008

An Angel Figurine

Yesterday my co-worker who asked a favor from me last Tuesday suddenly handed me a white plastic bag while saying “Thank You”. I had no idea what’s inside but I was thinking that it’s food coz she likes to cook. I wonder why it’s kinda wet and cold so I thought she put it in the cooler. When I tried to sneak of what’s inside, I thought it’s a Ranch Salad Sauce which is the sauce that I like. I didn’t have a chance to open it coz I was in a hurry to go to the grocery store and bought what I need for dinner. After I arrived home, I then open the plastic bag that my co-worker gave me and then I saw an angel figurine. I like it very much and it’s not only a figurine but there’s something inside. I read the label and there I know that there’s a vanilla bath salts inside. It’s cute. Here’s the picture of the angel figurine.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That's a really nice porcelain Angel figurine, I've been looking at some here: Porcelain Angel Figurines

They're quite cute too, take a look! :-)

Anonymous said...

That's a nice keepsake you have there. I love those little angels too! My favorites are the cute cherub figurines.

By the way, my friend says that I should visit the Philippines because of the beautiful beaches. She showed me photos from her vacation and they look really nice. Take care!

Michelle said...

Thanks mia and angel figurines! Yeah, it's cute. Take care! :)