Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Five in a Row

My friend Pinaymama and Chelle tagged me this. Thank you Joy and Chelle for tagging me this! I appreciate it.

1. Name one thing you do everyday.
- taking a shower

2. Name two things you wish you could learn.
- HTML
- Photoshop

3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood.
- Playing shatom or hatom (using 2 sticks, 1 long and 1 short)
- Eat rice with soy sauce and oil. Hehe That’s very yummy especially with the “bahaw” (left-over rice)
- Play chinese garter with other girls

4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do.
- Lechon or roasted pig
- Goldilocks biscotti or biscocho
- Fish with head. It’s so yummy and interesting to eat. hahaha
- Bihon guisado

5. Name five things that make you feel good.
- Shopping
- Singing (though I don’t have a good voice). Toink!
- Dancing.
- Foods
- Ladies night out with my girlfriends

5 people to tag for this meme
- I'll work on this later coz it's bed time now. Whew!

No comments: