Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Weather of the Day

I’m so happy that the weather here is going back to the 60’s F. Woohoo! Actually, yesterday went up to 70’s so I went outside yesterday, I wore a plain shirt, no jacket or sweater. But I wonder why other people were still wearing sweaters, maybe they don’t know of what will be the temperature every hour. I normally checked the weather thru my cell phone before I go out so I won’t be freezing outside if the weather is below freezing point. Ngyah! That hurts my nose, hands, head and makes my skin dry and after a while it will bleed. This afternoon I watch the news on TV that there are places nearby that are on “Tornado Watch”. Then tonight I saw the lightning thru the window and heard the thunder, I also heard the rain blown by the wind. I wish tomorrow is another sunny day and in the 60’s.



No comments: