Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Personalize Wedding Invitations

Wedding invitations are very important if you want to get married and celebrate that day with family members, relatives and friends. I am not getting married again but I have cousins who are still single and want to get married someday. Talking about marriage, there are preparations that needs to be done before you say I do. One of the lists is choosing the right invitation card that you and your partner will like. There’s a website that can do all that you want in an invitation. They have lots of invitation cards that you can choose and the one I like is the burgundy pearl rose invitation where the front cover has a picture of a groom and a bride close to each other wearing their wedding dress and near the fountain. You can see the picture below. For me it looks elegant and classy. The good thing is you can personalize it. Aside from choosing the theme, color and type of paper that you want, there are more verse, font and more color selections that you can choose. You can also modify the verse or write your own if you want. Isn’t that cool? I know my cousins would love the personalize invitations which I think all of us do. Choosing the right wedding invitation is a good start of preparing for any kind of wedding that you want, whether you want it simple or elaborate.




1 comment:

Michelle said...

thanks neeraj! sure, i'll visit your blog. :)