Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Rain, rain go away...

This is a song that I sing when I was a kid every time the rain comes. I can still remember that me, my cousins and friends wish that the rain will listen to our song. haha Funny but true! It didn't rain today but I am wishing that the rain will come so the pollens will be flushed away and my allergy will soon be gone. I am tired of feeling having a sore throat, itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose and coughing sometimes. There was one time when it rained so hard which I am thankful for that because my car was full of pollen already, makes the color of my car a little yellowish. But after the heavy rain, I felt okay and I had a free car wash too. haha

No comments: