Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Clean Air for Good Health

I think all of you will agree with me that our health is very important. But did you know if the air we breathe is not clean? Maybe when you see the dust around and in your house or your car then you can say that it’s dirty. Like this early spring when pollen attacked the human beings. I never had allergies before when I was in the Philippines but for some reason this year, the pollen hit me. I had allergies and I noticed that my white car becomes yellowish in color because of the pollen. But did I know that the pollen is coming to me so I can avoid it? No. They are sort of invisible because they are so tiny like the dust but they can cause health problems. That’s why we clean our house everyday if possible but it’s not enough. There’s a way of breathing that clean air that we need thru air cleaners and air purifiers. Yes, silent air purifiers is what we need. There are four types of them and they are the HEPA Air Cleaner, Ultraviolet Air Cleaner, Ionic Air Cleaner and Car Air purifier. You can search about air cleaners guide if you want to know more. Breathe the clean air and live longer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting views. very well written

Michelle said...

hi sonia! thanks for the compliment! I really appreciate it. :)