Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 21, 2008

Shopping is bad for you health...

Is this true? When my male friend in Australia told me that shopping is bad for my health, my reaction was "What? I never heard of such a thing!". A couple of months later I noticed that shopping made me tired, made me more busy also because I have to put the new stuff to its proper places which if you bought a lot, takes a lot of time also to finish. I don't really buy lots of stuff because I don't want to spend but there are times where you get tempted to buy something you don't need. Hubby then teased me when I complain about not having enough time coz he said I had so much fun and forgot the time already. When I come home I just leave the new stuff in the couch or table or floor and deal with it the next day or after a couple of days. Hmmm Not excited anymore after I have it. haha I then look for a space that I can use for my new stuff. It is tiring to keep on arranging the house and that's because of shopping which sometimes becomes out of control. There are times that I regret after spending but it's already there so better use it or give it away. I now agree that shopping is not good for my health. One thing that made me not go to bed early also is shopping after dinner and coming home late then check my blog if I want to. Oh well, I need to change this bad habit but I'm a woman. I don't need to stop it coz that's the reason why we women work, right? Maybe just do it occassionally. hehe How about once a month??? :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shopping is good therapy!!....Ha ha

Michelle said...

it really feels good when you shop... it's like you're in heaven. bwahahaha