Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Treasure of My Heart


Do you agree that our heart has a treasure? Hmm Maybe, maybe not. I think it depends on what you believe in. But I tell you that my heart has a lot of treasures that no one can get. Those treasures are the ones that made me who I am today. They are my experiences that others didn't experience. The hurt and the pain from betrayal, insults and be-littling, the happy memories with my real father when I was a kid, my loved ones who believe in me especially my grandfather and cousin, my present and future life with my beloved husband who's always there beside me, supporting me and understanding me especially for eating foods that stinks. haha These treasures are not all good but the combination of the two made me a better person which I'm sure I won't forget and will always remember.

No comments: