Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 2, 2008

I Scream for Ice Cream!

It's been a while that I haven't eat ice cream. I don't even remember of when was the last time I had it. Lately, I was craving for ice cream again for I think after months of not eating it. hehe And today is the day that hubby and I get our ice cream together. We first ordered an ice cream cake for this Sunday. A pinay friend invited me and hubby to drop by at their house after church for lunch so I decided to bring something so I won't be ashamed to eat there. haha After we finish ordering the ice cream cake, we started looking the ice cream menu for tonight's dessert. I really don't know which one to order but the employee was waiting for me so I just ordered the chocolate caramel with twix. It was good but too sweet for me. Oh well, now my sweet tooth is satisfied. Happy weekend!

No comments: