Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Japanese Name

I want to thank my friend Bregie for passing this tag to me. I enjoyed reading the translated names of my fellow bloggers. Sounds funny!

For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun!

TRANSLATION:
A - ka G - ji M - rin S - ari Y - fu
B - tu H - ri N - to T - chi Z - zi
C - mi I - ki O - mo U - do
D - te J - zu P - no V - ru V - ru
E - ku K - me Q - ke W - mei W - mei
F - lu L - ta R - shi X - na X - na

1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like american and states har....har...har...)
2. JUNELLE - zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)
3. JACQUELINE - zukamikedokutakitoku (Ayay!! Unsaman ni perti mang taasa..wa ko kasabot nyahahaha)
4. LERMA - takushirinka ( I’ll use this name if I’m in Japan!)
5. BREGIE -tushikujikiku ( Wah....ang sagwa hehehehe)
6. Michelle - rinkimirikutataku (sounds like miriku-piriko, tataku-tatak-u) hahaha

I will pass this tag to those who are interested to try this. :)

No comments: