Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My neo counter's big eyes

My neo counter is giving me a big eyes and saying will be back soon. It seems that this big eyes robot wanted me to upgrade my account which I'm not planning yet. Maybe this robot knows that I'm making moolah here so he wants his share too. haha Oh well, if this robot is tired of giving me information of how many visitors this blog is then I better kick him out here. :)

4 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

thanks for showing your concern! i do appreciate it!

i really am thankful hubby wasn't harmed. yeah, you can't trust anybody now. sad...

god bless!

Michelle said...

you're welcome sheng. sad to know that there are people who wants to get an easy money and do anything just to get what they want. i'm sure that they'll be punished by HIM someday. hope you're doing ok too. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! i've experienced that one recently. gusto sya pa upgrade...dili diay ko beh, hahaha

Michelle said...

haha mao na diha! pasagdan lang na sya nga magsige siga ang mata. tan-awn nato kinsa kapuyon ug siga2 sa mata. bwahahaha