Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wants in Life

I want to thank my new friend Hailey for tagging me this.

Now let's get to know each other, more!!!

1. What do you want for your birthday?
- A dinner with hubby and a ladies night out with my friends.

2. Who will be your next kiss?
- always hubby!

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
- Early this month.

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
- Not right now.

5. How did you spend your summer?
- We went to Disney Orlando and swimming at the beach in Florida.

6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
- No. I like to blog than watching movie lately.

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
- milk

8. What are you wearing right now?
- pants and sleeveless

9. What was your last purchase?
- groceries

10. What was the last food you ate?
- fried fish

11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep? - hubby

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
- No.

13. Do you have a pet?
- Nope.

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
- Scaring hubby when he arrives home

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
- Cebu Philippines, eating delish foods. haha

16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
- Sheercover

17. One thing you hate about yourself?
- It's hard for me to forgive and forget.

18. Do you miss anyone?
-Yes my cousin, sister and best friend in Dubai.

19. What are your plans for the day?
- Arrange, arrange and arrange things again. hehe

20. Last person you msg'd?
- My sister

21. Ever went to a camp?
- Yes, when I was in the Philippines.

22. Are you a good student in school?
- Most of the time. :)

23. What do you know about the (your) future?
- I can't tell. I don't know what the future will bring.

24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
- Perfume

25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?
- Here in USA and Dubai

No comments: