Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Daddy's corner

Father's Day is the best time that we can show the value of dads in our lives. My friend Jenn tagged me with this little tribute to the Dads in my life as well as to the rest of the world.


{Start Copy Here}
Started by Mitchteryosa

Rules:
1) Copy from {Start Copy Here} to {End Copy Here}.
2) Blog 'Brag' about your husband - yes, the father of your child/ren. As I’ve said singles may also join by bragging about their own fathers, or even grandfathers. It doesn’t matter! Of course, Daddy bloggers themselves may also join, but you have to blog about your fathers and not about yourselves, deal? Okay. Good.
3) Add your blog in the master list below linking to the post that you just made. Or if you wish, do it as how I’ve done it in my other blog by adding a new page.
4) Leave your comment here and don't forget to leave your link so you can be added on the masterlist. Yup. Here. Thanks!
5) Let’s not forget Peppermint Creative for the corner border I used for the badge.
Masterlist:1. When Silence Speaks2. Everything About Deye3. Etc Atbp4. Pinay Mommy Online5. Coffee Cup Princess6. Pinaymama's Dairy7. A Mother of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow8. Everything that has Breathe Praise the Lord9. Kate Ashley10. Top Form Secrets11. Marilyn12. Anything and Everything in Between13. Can of Thoughts14. Pinay WAHM15. A Time to Weep and a Time to Laugh16. Beauty of Life17. Inday's Kitchen 18. Bienvenue `a la Noryfel 19. Felicity's Visions 20.My Sweet Haven 21. Michelle's Small World 22. You're next...
{End Copy Here}

My father is a strict person especially to us his kids. He doesn't want us to go to the beach with our neighbors even if it's just a walking distance from where we live maybe because he's afraid that we'll drown. We can only go to the beach with him and for me those days were special. He was a strict father but then I realized why he's like that. He has a lot of dreams for his kids that he want us to always be safe. My father died 5 days after my 8th birthday but the good memories I had with him will always be in my heart.

I'm sharing this tag to my friends listed in my blog roll who don't have this tag yet. Feel free to share pictures of your dads and pay tribute to them on their special day.

5 comments:

aL|e said...

hi mich! :) happy father's day to your husband and dad in advance.. heheh

Gorgeous MUM said...

i can't find your tag board again.

anyways, have fun on the weekend!

laura said...

Hi! chelle I read ur post bout ur daddy aga u palang nawalan ng papa,Iam lucky kc till now anjan parin tatay ko,strict din yun nakakainis minsan d kami pinapayagan pero tama lang naman yun gusto lang ng mga tatay natin safe tayo.sayang d nya namet ang hubby ung super bait well wherever he is now im sure happy cya sau.

happy weekend girl.

Anonymous said...

Perfect tag for father's day..Everyone is busy doing tags.. Hi Michelle, thanks for addin me..

Michelle said...

thanks for the comments. actually, hubby is not a father yet. my father-in-law died 2001, my grandfather (father side) died 1994, my grandfather (mother side) died when I was in college. so i have no one to greet for this coming father's day except for my step-father. :)