Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Here I am again...

Here I am still awake and hubby too. Last night I went to bed late because I have opps that I want to finish right away. Hubby slept early because our Dentist told him to go to the Oral Surgeon's Office early. His appointment was yesterday morning which is Friday. Our Dentist also suggest that hubby has to take the antibiotic pills during dinner, before bed time, midnight, dawn and before going to the Oral Surgeon. At 3:00 AM yesterday, hubby woke up and he thought that maybe it's because of the pill. I woke up at 4:00 AM but wasn't able to go back to sleep until I think 5:00 AM. I remember that I have to record Tyra's show today so get up and program the recorder so I can watch Tyra later. I went back to bed and suddenly I thought of cooking fish stew and fry some fish. I get up again and thaw the fish and veggies that I need for dinner. So this morning I'm tired and not in the mood to go out. I almost hit the curb when we went to the Pharmacy store because I thought that the entrance is on the next block but then it's the one in front of me. Good thing that I was able to step on the break so hard or else I hit the curb. Then I remember that hubby told me before that it's better to hit the curb than hitting another car. So after the incident, I just laugh. haha I guess accidents happen when you don't have enough sleep. I tried to plan to sleep early but here I am again, still doing something in front of the computer at 1:23 AM. Then tomorrow we need to get up early because hubby and I planned to watch the Air Show at the Airport. I don't know if we can make it though but we'll see. We are still determined to watch the Air Show tomorrow. Happy weekend to All!!! ^_^

1 comment:

Tey said...

Thanks for sharing your plans and busy days online. Thanks for the visit too Michelle. Have a great day
Concealed Mind
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal