Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 16, 2008

Home made salted peanut

I saw the fresh raw peanut at the Asian Market last Saturday and decided to buy one plastic bag though I don't know what to do with it yet. I was eating it raw and confused if I'll boil it with salt or fry it. Then I decuded to just try frying it coz I remember when I was in the Philippines that I used to buy this at the sidewalk after school or at night when there are events going on in town. Here are the photos of the fried peanuts.

I cooked this last night. Hubby liked it. ^_^


Almost done. *_*


My snack for today. It's really yummy that I don't want to stop munching it. -_^



4 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

that looks good!

Michelle said...

yeah, and yummy too. :)

Ilocana said...

Michelle, meron pa bang natira? Patikim, he,he,he..

Michelle said...

nyahahaha meron pa pero kunti na lang, lapit ng maubos. hahaha