Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm so Sorry...

I might not be able to blog hop this week again. I tried to open both my new blog and this blog to check if I have some comment that needs to be moderated and try to post/update this blog everyday if possible but I don't have the time to blog hop for everybody who visit and leave comments or message in my cbox here and in my Life here and there blog. This week will be a busy week plus I'm trying to sleep early coz I'm having insomnia again. I don't like the feeling of wanting to go to sleep then my mind is still awake because I'm used to sleeping late already. It's not right and I need to fix this bad sleeping habit that I have. Thanks for the visit and I'll visit your blog if I have enough time to blog hop which I think would be one at a time (mahina po ang kalaban). Again, sorry.

Sorry

No comments: