Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

List Your Six

I grab this tag from my friend Andrea. I just thought that this is nice. Thanks Andrea for this. ^_^

Rule:

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.

2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.

3. Tag other online friends you know.



Today, I feel..

1) Tired

2) Sleepy

3) Stuffed

4) like I'm having an acid reflux

5) to blog hop but there's not enough time

6) Of course, I feel preggy! LOL!!!



Links: Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias IamDzoi My Happy Place To the Moon and Back Raising Sandy My Colorful World My Life in this Wonderful World My Online World! Life Is A Journey Michelle's Small World YOUR BLOG HERE!

Tagging those who are interested to repost this and join the fun. :)

7 comments:

WebbieLady said...

Haha! Super duper excited tong preggy na to. Bukambibig talaga ang pagkapregnant nya. Hmmmm.. why don't you post some counte down here in your blog until when you deliver so we will know exactly. Excited na din mga blog buddies moh...^^

WebbieLady said...

All the symptoms you mentioned, i just notice are for the preggy women. Hehe. Uyyyy..preggy.

BTW, i just added your blog's link na to two of my blogs. You can check it both at When I Wander In Mind and In Acts.... and at of WebbieStuffs Blogs.

Thank you very much for permitting. Take care and enjoy the pregnancy.

Gorgeous MUM said...

just visiting you . . .

Micawatson said...

have a blessed thursday!

PinayWAHM said...

Hopped and dropped here Ms Preggy...hehe

Unknown said...

help spread the BLOG LOVE : click here

Michelle said...

webloglearner: i'll put the countdown maybe after knowing the result of the ultrasound to get the exact date kasi iba ang countdown namin ni hubby and the practitioner also has a different countdown. haha we'll make it sure muna before posting the countdown. :)