Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tired but Happy...

I've been feeling tired and dizzy lately. Hubby and I thought that maybe I need more sleep that's why I didn't turn on the computer for 2 days coz I know that I'll be tempted to sleep late again if I work on my blog. Yesterday I only had 2 hrs of sleep. I went to bed early but then I woke up at 1:30 AM to pee. I went to bed right away but my tummy was growling so I went to the dining and eat something. After that I went to bed again but I can't sleep. All I can think of are the foods in the Philippines that I wanted to eat. How I wish those foods are available here. I haven't been eating vegetables coz I don't like eating the veggies here. I was imagining the Philippine vegetables and how to cook them so I can eat them again. I asked my mom 3 recipes but until now she wasn't able to write it down (according to my sister). So I called my Aunt in Cebu yesterday evening because I miss the foods that she cooked when I was staying in her house. She's a good cook, her recipes are better than the foods in the restaurants. I talked to my Aunt, Uncle and sister for 2 hrs and 20 minutes. They are the ones worried of how much the bill that I'm going to pay for calling them but for me, it's cheaper to ask the recipes than going back to Philippines. My Aunt told me to think that the foods here are better than the foods in the Philippines coz the baby will become weak if I don't eat healthy foods.

Anyways, today hubby and I went to the OBGYN for my monthly appointment. For the first time we heard the baby's heartbeat. It tickles me when I hear the heartbeat coz most of the time I felt like I'm not pregnant because my tummy didn't grow yet. The heartbeat of the baby is 144, very fast like a little animal according to hubby. haha It's amazing and I was laughing while listening to the baby's heartbeat. Though I'm tired but I'm happy. ^_^

10 comments:

Lynn said...

That's what my friends who live there in the States said too...they terribly missed the Filipino food. Wa diay mapalit nga fresh veggies diha, Mich? Frozen jud tanan? Hehe.

Anyways, take extra care always, Mich. Yes, lakas talaga ng heartbeat ng bb. Ana pud tong ako. (",)

Twerlyn said...

wow!finally u heard the heartbeat,la ka kahilak chelle?hehe! Anyway, yeah its really important to eat healthy foods esp now ur pregnant..its for u and ur baby so that when ur baby arrives, she/he's not easily get sick.

Ilocana said...

Okay, pag di us sure, I'll just give you a call. And if di rin sure na mag-ladies nite, Jane may go to the rosary at Ate Marietta's instead..

Cecile said...

chell here drop my ec and visiting :-0 pls vote for me again at www.carlotaonline.com for 'life is good and beautiful' salamat at ingat kayo ng baby mo!

tx sweetie said...

haha saba kaau sa? murag naay construction going on inside the womb kay busy ang baby ug panggabas ug unsa bay iya gibuhat haha..

ako pud tired and happy..tired kay mobiile na kaau ang baby..happy kay healrhy ug wafa na siya...hahah

Michelle said...

lynn: naa man mapalit lynn pero tagsa ra sad. depende ra kung maka timing nga available.

twerlyn: nah nga nakatawa nuon ko, mora kog gigitik nga nakadungog sa heartbeat kay wa ko magtuo nga inato kakusog nya pas2. morag naningkamot ug ginhawa ba. cute jud paminawn. nalingaw ko naminaw.

cecille n matt: ok, will vote you there. :)

Michelle said...

texas_sweetie: mao jud. wafa jud imo baby, cute ug likod. hehe

amiable amy said...

wish you good luck...take it easy and rest...you can find fresh veggies just research it...ako d2 sa Orlando, was able to see one in a chinese store...

Lynn said...

Visiting u today, Mich. Happy weekend!

Micawatson said...

have a good weekend!